Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Miscellaneous Transactions form (INVTTMTX), see the system allows user to move forward different fields without entering Transaction Source in a Transaction Type where the source is mandatory.
Expect the system not to allow a blank in a mandatory field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Inventory
2. Navigate to: Transactions > Miscellaneous Transactions
3. Enter a transaction type where source is not mandatory
4. Go to Transaction lines and enter some info
5. Go back to the type window and change the transaction type by another one with source field as mandatory
6. Move again to lines window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms