ORA-06519 in Contract Approval Workflow
(Doc ID 1950590.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While submitting thee contract for Approval the following error occurs:
ORA-06519: active autonomous transaction detected and rolled back
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Created new Contract
2. QA Check Failed for Missing Contract Group
3. Added the missing Contract Group
4. Modified the Contract Description
5. Submit for Approval. Asked to save changes. Pressed No
6. Went to all the tabs to cross-check the data
7. Went to Tools>> Notes
8. Did Submit for Approval again. No Message to Save the changes
9. Continue Approval
10. After 2 mins tried to close the contract. Message populated: "Do you want to save the changes you have made."
11. Workflow went to an error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document