Receiving Error: Cust_Trx_Type_id is required for Invoice Interface.
(Doc ID 1951706.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5 to 12.2.8 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A sales order has been entered and shipped, yet will not invoice.
The sales order line status is Awaiting Invoice Interface - Incomplete Data.
The following processing error message occurs:
Cust_Trx_Type_id is required for Invoice Interface.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigation: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter and Book sales order
4. Navigation: Shipping > Release Sales Orders > Release Sales Orders
5. Pick release order
6. Navigation: Inventory > Move Orders > Transact Move Orders
7. Complete move transaction
8. Navigation: Shipping > Transactions
9. Ship sales order
This case can happen with Return Order [Reference or Non-Reference ] as well. For this, some sample steps are:
1. Order Management Super Users>Orders, Returns> Sales Order>
2. Use Reference field to map to Sales Order.
3. Select the Book button .
4. Sales Order is approved and then items are successfully receipted in.
5. When attempt to progress RMA, you will get the following error message:
Cust_trx_type_id is required for Invoice Interface
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document