Depot Repair: CSDREPLN Form, Builtin Action Type (GO_ITEM) Is Not Working On Update_status Trigger.
(Doc ID 1951731.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Request
A forms personalization on WHEN-NEW-BLOCK-INSTANCE trigger and block UPDATE-STATUS does not open the DFF window even when the personalization is set to GO_ITEM REPAIRS_DF.
This personalization worked ok in 11.5.10, but it does not in 12.1.3
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create DFF 'Repair Orders' using ATTRIBUTE1 for a segment (free text)
2. Create a personalization on the Repair Workbench as follows
Description: item revision mandatory - no save without it
Trigger Event: WHEN-NEW-BLOCK
Trigger Object: UPDATE_STATUS (note - on 11.5.10 this should be CONTROL_UPDATE_STATUS)
Condition: :REPAIRS.ATTRIBUTE1 is NULL
Processing Mode: Not in Enter-Query Mode
Description: open DFF
Builtin Type: GO_ITEM
3. Close repair workbench and open it again
4. create a repair order without entering the DFF data
5. click Update Status; the DFF does not open. Instead it opens the update status window
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document