Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release / Upgrade and Instance Information
After application of several patches on 12.1.3, the List of Values (LOV) for custom value set field no longer retrieves values.
The user defined the value set (ie. XXAR_xxxx_GL_XXXX) has a where clause using the :$PROFILES$.*CustAcctSiteId syntax and this syntax has quit working with the application of the patches.
The syntax worked in 12.1.3, before the application of these patches and has quit working in the instances with these patches applied.
Most of the patches are PO and there is a framework patch 18047070.
There are no receivables patches in the listing.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a value set 'ABC_VALUE_SET' - Type Independant
- Create a value set for 'ABC CODE' to use $PROFILES$ function of Flexfield (FF) to get the value
- Open Flexfield Title 'Site Use Information'
- Create an attribute for to use the value set ABC CODE
- Compile FF
Go to AR Customer User Interface (UI) and the values are not showing up in the LOV.
But, if you comment out the line for $PROFILES$ function, the System shows the values in LOV.
Navigation: Customers > Customers
- Enter value for Account number
- On the bottom of the screen where you see account number, click on the details icon on the right.
- Now you should see the sites for that customer account
- Click on the details icon for any site
- Now go to the Tab 'Business Purposes'
- On the bottom of the page you should see the Descriptive Flexfield (DFF).
- Select 'Ship To' from the drop down for category
- System will now show the DFF segment and the LOV will not show any values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms