Last updated on JUNE 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to cancel PO's or PO lines.
In the PO Summary form, query a PO, click on a line, then go to Tools -> Cancel and cancel the line.
- A warning pop-up appears that this action can't be reversed.
- The user then clicks OK to acknowledge, and the screen sits and does nothing. Cancel does not occur. Nothing Happens
The same occurs when trying to cancel a PO in Buyers Work Center (Orders -> query PO -> Cancel).
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Query po in PO Summary form
3. Click on Tools->Cancel to cancel the PO
4. Form hangs and does not complete
5. This happens on Core form and BWC
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms