Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a non-standard discrete job using an alternate routing and selecting the alternate in the Routing Tab, the Completion Subinventory is not automatically populated based on the routing for the alternate.
However, when creating a standard job and using the alternate, then the Completion Subinventory is defaulted correctly.
When Routing and alternate routing have defined different completion
subinventory in Routing details, for non-standard job, changing alternate field should reflect completion subinventory as per Routing setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process
2. Navigation: Discrete -> Discrete Jobs
3. Create Job = 10 with Status = Unreleased
4. Under Routings tab as an example:
Reference = ARRIS502G
Subinventory = C Retail R
Locator = 1.FLOOR.CRET
5. The Completion Subinventory (C Retail R) should have been the Completion Subinventory populated per the Alternate Routing, which is C Retail N.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms