Local Catalog Items Are Not Visible In Endeca Page In IProcurement
(Doc ID 1952130.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement with Oracle Endeca Extensions enabled, Release 12.1.3 and Release 12.2.x, local catalog items are not visible in Endeca page.
GBPA was created and Local Content zone is setup. Items from these GBPA are visible in non-Endeca IP responsibility, but in Endeca responsibility we cannot view these items. It is expected that these items will appear in Endeca as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created GBPA()Blanket agreement) with 3 items
2) Created new Local content Zone(All suppliers are included, and secured to Endeca responsibility)
3) Created new Store and assigned above local content zone in it.
4) Removed the Standard “All Local Catalog” content zone from “All catalogs in one quick view” store.
5) Ran Populate iprocurement metadata program
6) Ran fullload graph in Endeca integrator
7) Checked Endeca responsibility.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document