Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Match_Status_Flag is 'N' on all invoice distributions even though invoice has been canceled.
APP-SQLAP-10237:The total of all schedule payment must equal the invoice amount.
Adjust the gross amount for one or more scheduled payments.
APP-SQLAP-10108:An Error has occurred while trying to commit.
1. Entry invoice header with Invoice Amount: 0.
2. Entry invoice line and calculate tax.
3. Switch to Scheduled Payments tab, and change the Due Date.
4. Change the invoice header with the correct Invoice Amount.
Try to switch to Lines tab, then get "APP-SQLAP-10237, APP-SQLAP-10108" error.
5. Click Action button, get "APP-SQLAP-10237", ignore the error and cancel the invoice.
6. Match_Status_Flag is 'N' on all invoice distributions even though invoice has been canceled.
7. Create another invoice and Save it.
Event_status_code is 'I' and process_status_code is 'U' in XLA_EVENTS table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms