Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find in Oracle Inventory, when first moving cursor to fields of the bottom of Receiving Transactions RCVTXERT form and then doing inspect transaction,
System will not create the expected inspect transaction but instead creates ' Transfer ' transaction.
The issue only happens only when user clicks on to copy receipt # or Order number
in "Receiving Transactions" form and keeps the cursor in the same field and
then clicking on "Inspect" button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set profile option QA:PO Inspection to "Oracle Quality"
User Profile Option Name Profile Option Value
QA:PO Inspection 1
2) Define Quality Collection plan
3) Enter and approve standard PO number. At shipment level inspection required.
4) Receiving / Receipts
Perform Receipt for quantity 2, destination type receiving.
5) Receiving / Receiving Transactions RCVTXERT form.
Search for PO
One line is retrieved with destination type Receiving
Select line , tick the line.
6) Click on the bottom of the screen (for example to copy the receipt number), the line initially selected changes from
'Yellow' to 'White' color but still check box ' Inspect ' is enabled.
7) Soon after copying the receipt # or Order #, click on 'Inspect' button and enter the inspection result and click on 'OK' button:
On Enter Quality Results form, for specific Collection Plan Enter Qty Rcvd = 2
Qty Accept= 2
Inspection Result = Accept
Click on 'OK button' system displays a message
Back on Receiving Transactions form
Enter location and Save
8) Receiving / Receiving Transactions RCVTXERT
Returning to check the receipt
The receipt is still in ' Not inspected – Inspected required' inspection status. But the field ' Parent Type ' changed from ' Receive ' to ' Transfer '.
9) Receiving / Receiving Transactions Summary RCVRCVR form
Search for PO
See Receive and Transfer Transactions
10) In Manufacturing Responsibility
Quality / Results / Inquiries / View Quality Results
Check the Quality result on the collection plan
The line with the 2 parts accepted is well present for Po / Item
11) Run Receiving data collection script
Transaction_Id Transaction_Type Transaction_Date Quantity Unit_Of_Measure Shipment_Header_Id Shipment_Line_Id User_Entered_Flag Source_Document_Code Destination_Type_Code Parent_Transaction_Id Po_Header_Id Po_Line_Id Po_Line_Location_Id Organization_Id Inspection_Status_Code Qa_Collection_Id
4933366 RECEIVE 11-20-2014 14:16 2 Each 4857909 4847470 Y PO RECEIVING -1 207694 273638 355788 207 NOT INSPECTED
4933367 TRANSFER 11-20-2014 15:29 2 Each 4857909 4847470 Y PO RECEIVING 4933366 207694 273638 355788 207 NOT INSPECTED 59940
Inspection_Status_Code NOT INSPECTED
Transaction_Type ACCEPT in error
Error_Message RVSUT-025: ORA-01403: no data found Cause: A SQL error has occurred in RVSUT. The SQL error is &LSQL_ERR. Action: Take note of both this error number and the actions you were t
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms