Updating Quote With New Name And Or New Supplier Site Does Not Show the Update in the iProcurement Catalog
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When information is changed at the header level on a quote, some of the items on the quote will not populate the iProcurement Catalog with the changed header information.
If the supplier site is changed, some items will have the newly changed "supplier site" and others will not. There is an inconsistency pertaining to the update of data when creating the requisition that uses this quotation item.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a quotation and change its status to Active
2. In iProcurement, search for the quotation number, and see the quotation items
3. Change the quotation's supplier site to a different site
4. Search again in iProcurement, and see the old supplier site is still shown
5. Run these processes, and retest to see there was no effect even after running these
Purge Catalog interMedia Index
Rebuild Catalog interMedia Index
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms