BALANCE VALUE OF THE USER DEFINED BALANCE DIMENSION IS ZERO
(Doc ID 1953023.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 to 12.1 HRMS RUP7 [Release 12.1]
Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 to 12.1 HRMS RUP7 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
After Patch 16798994 (RUP7), the value of the balance that has been set up user defined balance dimensions
in Japan specific environment becomes "0".
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create user defined balance dimensions using concurrent program ("Create Japanese Balance Dimensions")
- Create balance and add the created dimension
- Create element and seed the created balance
- Create element link for the created element
- Create element entry
- Run payroll
- Navigation: View > Assignment Process Results
Find the assignment process and check the balance values in Balance Window(Matrix/Standard)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document