Invoice Workflow Approval Status is not changed to Needs Reapproval after Adding New Lines to Already Approved Invoice from Match Window
(Doc ID 1953151.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Invoice approval workflow is based on line approval.
- When you have an invoice for which all lines are approved then the status at header level correctly changes to 'Workflow Approved'.
- When you however add another lines manually then the new line gets status 'Needs Reapproval', but the status at header level doesn't change accordingly.
- In some cases when user add a new lines to an approved invoice, the approval status on the header remains to be approved and the invoice cannot be submitted for approval again.
- Discard the existing line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.