Invoice Workflow Approval Status is not changed to Needs Reapproval after Adding New Lines to Already Approved Invoice from Match Window
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Invoice approval workflow is based on line approval.
- When you have an invoice for which all lines are approved then the status at header level correctly changes to 'Workflow Approved'.
- When you however add another lines manually then the new line gets status 'Needs Reapproval', but the status at header level doesn't change accordingly.
- In some cases when user add a new lines to an approved invoice, the approval status on the header remains to be approved and the invoice cannot be submitted for approval again.
- Discard the existing line
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms