Multiple Suppliers Are Returned When Sourcing From Commodities With Same Suppliers Giving Message: Supplier Sourcing Supplier Cannot Be Invited Multiple Times For The Same Supplier Site Or Without A Supplier Site Selection
(Doc ID 1953192.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version,
When attempting to create a negotiation from sourced items, and multiple suppliers are returned
the following error occurs.
Supplier Sourcing Supplier cannot be invited multiple times for the same Supplier Site or without a Supplier Site selection. Please select distinct Supplier Sites when inviting a supplier multiple times.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Payables Manager > Suppliers > Entry
2. Create Supplier > Organization Name: Sourcing Supplier
3. Contact Directory > Create contact
4. Create User Account for this contact
5. Click: Source to Pay Supplier View > Click Apply
6. Click on Products and Services
7. Click Add > Select any Commodity Codes (for example: 005.14, 005.21, 005.28)
8. Approve Supplier Registration for Commodity Codes
9. Go to Sourcing Super User > Sourcing > Sourcing Home Page
10. Click on Create RFQ > Create RFQ: Sourcing Test
11. Click on Supplier > Click on Add Supplier > Click Category > Populate Category 005.14
Click Search Supplier In: Supplier Profile > Click Search
12. Select: Sourcing Supplier > Click Add to Invited Suppliers
13. Change Category Code to 005.21 > Click Search
14. Select Sourcing Supplier > Click Add to Supplier List
15. Change Category Code to: 005.28 > Click Search
16. Select ‘Sourcing Supplier’ > Click Add to Supplier List > Click Apply
17. Click Review > Note error message at top of page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document