Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEXOEORD - Sales Order Form
On : 12.1.3 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
When attempting to enter an order in a currency (CAD) other than the defaulted currency (USD) on the sales order header record,
the following error occurs.
Price list currency(USD) must match order currency (CAD). Please also verify if pricing date falls in between start date active and end date active of your price list setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set the QP: Multi Currency Installed profile option to Yes.
Responsibility: System Administrator
Navigate to: Profiles > System
2) From Oracle Pricing Manager > Reports > Run the program 'Update Price Lists with Multi-Currency Conversion Criteria’.
3) The price lists were all updated automatically to use the "Generated Currency Conversion For USD 3"
Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager
Navigate to: Price Lists > Price List Setup
Query price list name = Corporate Price List
Currency = USD
Multi-Currency Conversion = Currency Conversion For USD 3
4) Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager
Navigate to: Price Lists > Multi-Currency Conversion Setup
Query Name = Currency Conversion For USD 3
Shows one record:
To currency code: CAD
Conversion type : Corporate
Conversion date type: PRICING_EFFECTIVE_DATE
5) Enter Daily Rate
Responsibility: General Ledger Super User
Navigate to: Setup > Currencies > Rates > Daily
Add a conversion rate for today (the pricing date on the order).
For example, "Daily Rates"
From: USD To:CAD Date: 13-NOV-2014, Type: Corporate
USD to CAD: 1.088565705 and CAD to USD: .91864
6) Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
7) Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
8) Enter Customer
9) Price List: Corporate Price List
10) Currency: CAD
11) Conversion type: Corporate
Enabled multi-currency feature in Advanced Pricing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms