Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Common Applications - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from R11 to R12, when logging into the application in Hebrew and querying the Material Workbench form (INVMWBIV), see the grid does not display data until the user scrolls left and right. Only then it is displayed.
Expect the system to display data without scrolling left/right.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Applications in Hebrew
2. Select Inventory responsibility
3. Navigate: to On-hand, Availability, On-hand Quantity
4. Perform query general query (not specific locator/subinventory/item etc.)
5. Screen does not display any data
6. Scroll with mouse left/right
7. Screen now displays data
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms