Element That Had End Date Change Is Not Picked Up In Retropay Enhanced
(Doc ID 1953621.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An element had its end date retroactively changed to a future date. Retropay was run afterward and should have paid the employee for the periods that were not paid, but did not create the expected retro element entries.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Element was created and processed.
2. Discovered that element had the wrong effective end date - it was end dated too soon
3. Date track to day before and remove next change
4. Date track to real end date and end date the element with correct date in the future
5. Run Retro-Notifications Report (Enhanced)
6. Run Retropay (Enhanced).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document