Pick Load Page Template Setup Causes Unexpected Error During Pick Load
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users created a new Pick Load Page Template with Transfer LPN field being set to Hidden for Full LPN picking, not Hidden for Partial LPN and Loose picking. When doing partial LPN picking against lot-controlled/serial-controlled items by using
Pick Load the new Pick Load page template setup, the following error occurs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Pick Load Page with Transfer LPN field being set to Hidden for Full LPN picking, not Hidden for Partial LPN and Loose picking
2. Setup the Order Picking form function to use the new template setup.
3. Create Lot Controlled item and receive qty into LPN ( ie 100)
4. Create a sales order for qty less than what is in LPN 9ie 50)
5. Release the order and pick using the nav path Tasks > Directed Tasks > Outbound > Order Picking
6. Receive error when pressing Load
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms