IE Legislation: Universal Social Charge (USC) is not displayed in Global SOE
(Doc ID 1954034.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Ireland) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The element classification 'Universal Social Charge' USC is not included in "Irish SOE Deductions" element set
As a result its values are not getting displayed in Total Deductions and Deduction section. Which results in incorrect data displayed in Global/Online SOE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
- Navigate to Element Sets
- Query the seeded element set "Irish SOE Deductions"
- The classification 'Universal Social Charge' USC is not included
- Create an employee,
- Create an assignment
- Attach Payroll.
- Attach a salary element, USC element.
- Run payroll/Q-pay
- Verify USC is calculated.
- Open SOE Report.
- Verify USC is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document