Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Install
When attempting to republish a plan with reevaluate plan population the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new employee from 1-1-2014 with one assignment.
2. Reevaluate plan population
Personal scorecard is created for person_id / assignment_id
3. Create a second assignment with the same employee. Make this one primary.
4. Reevaluate plan population
Second personal scorecard is created for person_id.
So, 2 different scorecards for 2 different assignment id's.
5. Now delete the first assignment.
6. Reevaluate plan population.
7. One extra error is created in the log file.
The personal scorecard for the deleted assignment is still visible in the per_personal_scorecards table with the status NOT_STARTED_WITH_MANAGER
The scorecard corresponding to the deleted assignment is not displayed in the plan.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms