Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.2.3. CLM iProcurement
CLM iProcurement Requisition Amendment allows user to approve previously rejected AMENDMENT 1 after processing AMENDMENT 2. Users expect the user should not be allowed to take any additional action on the previously rejected AMENDMENT 1 after completing AMENDMENT 2.
*** IMPORTANT ***
MULTIPLE CLM ISSUES ARE FIXED BY THE PATCH RECOMMENDATION GIVEN IN THE SOLUTION
Functional Description - After this patch,
3.1.Rejected amendment copies will not show up Change button when opened through Requisition details page.
3.2.If the latest amendment is rejected, Change action on the Requisition will be treated as Re-Submit action.
3.3.Acknowledge MIPR Acceptance action will be shown only for Approved Reqs.
3.4.Custom category support for Attachments.
3.5.Line cancellations will not fail if GL date is not in open period.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to CLM iProcurement
2. At Non-Catalog Request, specify item details
3. Proceed to Checkout
Funded Value = $20
4. Submit requisition AB12341234 for approval
5. View the Journal entries
Number Entered DR Entered CR Accounted DR Accounted CR
1 20.00 ---- 20.00 ----
2 ---- 20.00 ---- 20.00
6. Query the requisition and Click the Change button. Requisition Amendment AB12341234-001 Shopping Cart: Total Without Option : 20.00 USD
7. Change quantity from 10 to 5. (price = 2 USD)
8. Enter Amendment Reason "Reduce 50% funding" and submit for approval. Confirmation: Requisition Amendment AB12341234-001 has been submitted to LAST, FIRST for approval
9. As approver, Reject amendment 1: Purchase Requisition Amendment AB12341234-001 has been rejected
10. Query the requisition and view amendment history
11. In Accounting Events, query Subledger journal entry for Requisition Number AB12341234-001
- no journal lines shown
STEP 2 Reduce 50% funding using partial funding feature. Leave the quantity unchanged.
Create and approve amendment 2
1. query the requisition and click Change
2. Click Change to create amendment 1
3. Reduce quantity from 10 to 5
4. Enter Amendment Reason “Reduce 50% funding” and submit for approval
5. Submit Amendment AB12341234-001 for approval
6. Approver Rejects amendment 1
7. Verify the status of Amendment 1 is Rejected.
8. Verify no accounting entries for Rejected amendment1
STEP 3. CREATE AND APPROVE AMENDMENT 2
1. Click on Change button
2. Reduce 50% Funding using Partial funding feature. So, leave the Quantity unchanged
3. Enter reason for amendment “Reduce 50% funding” and click on Edit Lines button
4. Select Line and click Update
5. Check partial funded flag
6. Change the Funded value from 20 to 10 and click Apply button and proceed for submitting amendment 2 for approval.
7. Add Approver
8. Submit for AB12341234-002 approval
9. Verify Journal entries for Amendment2
10. Verify the status of amendments
STEP 4. REPROCESS REJECTED AMENDMENT1 BY CLICKING CHANGE BUTTON
1. Checkout Amendment1
2. Click Submit
3. Submit previously Rejected Amendment1 for approval
4. Verify that Amendment 1 gets approved.
5. Verify No Journal entries are created for Amendment 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms