Error 'APP-PAY-07204: The datetrack delete mode supplied is invalid' When Changing Enrollments
(Doc ID 1954286.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reprocess an Open life event which has been backed out due to an intervening event and make changes, the following error occurs when saving:
APP-PAY-07204: The datetrack delete mode supplied is invalid
Cause: An invalid datetrack delete mode has been passed to the API which is datetracked.
Action: Specify a correct datetrack delete mode when calling the required datetrack API.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an eligible employee.
3. Process the Open life event for 2015 and enroll in Employee Only medical.
Enrollment Period for Open is 01-OCT-2014 to 31-OCT-2014.
4. Process an intervening Add Dependent life event with occurred date of 15-OCT-2014.
Open is backed out to Unprocessed status.
5. Enroll in Employee Plus One for medical and designate the contact.
6. Reprocess the backed out Open and attempt to enroll in Employee Plus Family for medical.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document