ER - Spreadsheet Import (WEBADI) Does Not Currently Support Update of Operational / Standard Attributes Such As Supplier Name
(Doc ID 1954412.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Spreadsheet import/export
When attempting to perform an export and update the seeded attributes such as Supplier Name, the attribute value is not updated.
Steps to re-produce
1. Navigate to Supplier Home / Import, and specify details as follows:
a. Batch Name: ExcelUpdSuppName1
b. Source: DNB
c. Batch id: 15002
2. Conduct Advanced Search using Compliance Information as Display Format
3. See 4 Records Displayed
Office Supplies, Inc.
Office Temps, Inc.
Office Depot Inc.
All Compliance(s) per display format.
4. Export All / Select Excel 2007 as Viewer
5. Save Excel to local drive as WebADI.xls
6. Unprotect spreadsheet and make modifications
a. All compliance cells from <blank> to 'Yes'.
b. Update each Supplier Name (no mods made to supplier number)
Office Supplies2, Inc.
Office Temps2, Inc.
Office Depot2 Inc.
c. Save spreadsheet
7. Perform Oracle Upload using result format and Batch id;
POS Supplier Hub Java Concurrent ProgramCompleted Normal
8. Activate Batch 15002. Batch Status: Active. Total 24 Records in Batch.
9. Define Import. Choose not to view prior to Import.
15002 Batch Status: Completed
This import batch has been submitted for the preimport and import processes:
Total Records Imported: 24
10. Review updates via Supplier. Observe supplier names are not updated.
11. Review updates via Advanced Search. Observe supplier names are not updated. Compliance(s) are updated appropriately.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!