'Receipt Handling for Credits' Is Set To Refund But It Creates On-Account Application If Receipt Method Is 'Bank Account Transfer'
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receipts Related
If the Receipt Method used of type 'Bank Account Transfer' and credit memo is applied to the Autoinvoiced fully applied transaction.
The 'Receipt Handling for Credits' in the Transaction Source is set to Refund but still on-account receipt is being generated.
Steps To Reproduce
- Responsibility / Organization: Receivables and Order Management
- Create a Sales order
- Attached the Receipt Method with Bank Account Transfer and enable the prepayment flag.
- Now run the workflow background process which triggers the Auto Invoice Import Program.
- The Receipt also gets created when the prepayment matching program is completed.
- The Receipt is fully applied to the Transaction.
- Now switch to responsibility Order Management and Create a return order using the customer against the same order.
- Now the CM is applied and the Receipt is on-account
- ISSUE: The Receipt Handling for Credits in the Source 'ORDER ENTRY' is Refund, but still on-account receipt is being generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms