Purchase Orders remains at Pre-Approved status when Forwarded for Approval
(Doc ID 1955039.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Orders (PO) forwarded for approval remain at pre-approved status after being approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User creates a PO and saves
2. User selects the approve button
3. In the new window the 'forward to' person is defaulted based on the ship to location
4. The user clicks on the approve button
5. The PO status shows in process at this point (not pre-approved)
6. The document is then routed to the forward to person. The forward to person receives an email notification saying the PO is waiting to be approved
7. The forward to person chooses the approve link from the email but the PO remains in the status of pre-approved
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot approve POs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document