Purchase Order(PO)Summary Allows Cancel PO Line When Receipt Is Pending in the Interface
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Summary form allows to cancel Purchase Order line when there is pending receipt transaction in the receiving interface table
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set the RCV:Processing Mode - Batch
2. Create a PO and Approve it
3. Enter Receipt transaction in Batch mode.
4. Verify the pending records in the receiving interface (rcv_transactions_interface)
5. Try to cancel the PO from Purchase Order Summary while the transaction is pending in rcv_transactions_interface
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms