Last updated on JUNE 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Scheduling - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Supplier Scheduling responsibility, the user is trying to build supplier schedules for a particular ship-to organization.
While attempting to build the schedule the following error occurs:
No Schedules Were Built. Re-Enter Your Build Criteria With Fewer or Different Parameters.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose SUPPLIER SCHEDULING
2. Navigate to the "Schedulers Workbench".
3. Choose the Operating Unit and Ship-To Organization, Bucket Patterns and MRP Plan and Schedule Type.
4. Select the "New" radio button for the build
5. Click the "Build" button. The error occurs at this point.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms