After Canceling Requisition Line, View Order PO Amount Still Displays Full Amount Rather Than Revised Amount
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Release 12.1.3
In iProcurement, view order associated to a requisition shows a wrong total for the order after cancelling a requisition line. This occurs for a standard purchase order created against a global blanket agreement. The view order page works fine prior to cancelling the requisition line, but the view order page shows the original total rather than the revised total after cancelling the requisition line.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create and approve a Global Blanket Purchase Agreement (GBPA)
2. Create iProcurement requisition that gets autocreated onto a purchase order that references the GBPA
3. From Buyer Work Center view the GBPA and see the Released amount is updated as expected
4. From iProcurement / Requisitions / Requisitions, query the requisition. Click the Purchase Order link to view the Standard Purchase Order that was created from the requisition and see it shows the correct total amount.
5. Cancel a line on the requisition
6. From iProcurement / Requisitions / Requisitions, query the requisition. Click the Purchase Order link to view the Standard Purchase Order that was created from the requisition.
- see the Order view shows the wrong total amount.
- it shows the original total amount prior to the cancel action, rather than showing a new total that reflects the remaining amount on the requisition.
- The amount should be the original amount minus the canceled amount, but instead the total is still the full original amount.
7. View the Purchase Order total from iSupplier Portal and the same problem is there - the order total is incorrect.
8. View the Purchase Order total from Buyer Work Center BWC and the total is correct
9. View the GBPA Agreement total from Buyer Work Center and the total is correct
Users are mislead when viewing the purchase order total from within iProcurement, or from iSupplier Portal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms