Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3
Find that invoice and payment search screens do not provide data when searched with date parameters.
-- Expected Behaviour
To show proper data with search date parameters
-- What is working
It works when the Server Timezone and Client TimeZone are the same.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Set Server Timezone = GMT and Client Timezone = American (or set these profiles to different timezone values)
2. Navigate to iSupplier Portal Internal View
3. Finance , search for invoice with invoice number and invoice create date from and to = 10-Oct-2014
Invoice is not found .
4. However if the search date parameter is changed to 9-Oct-2014 then the record is found correctly.
Original Invoice creation date is 10-Oct-2014
5. If the ServerTimezone and Client Timezone are the same then the search returns correct results when searched with invoice create date from and to = 10-Oct-2014
Similar issue is seen in payment pages
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms