Cannot Update Base Interval In Days On PM Template Definition Form
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Enterprise Asset Management > Planned Maintenance
Form hangs when attempting to change the base interval on Preventive Maintenance Template Definition Form when using the base date scheduling option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Enterprise Asset Management > Preventative Maintenance > Schedule Template Definition
2. Query an existing template that has :
- base date for the scheduling option
- has a date rule with a base interval in days specified.
3. Change the base interval in days for the date rule.
4. Click Save.
5. The cursor remains stuck in the base interval in days field and the form is now hanging and has to be closed. The save does not happen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms