Instance Usage Code Does Not Change When a Relationship is End Dated in Install Base
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After expiring the relationship between a Parent and Child Instance, the Instance Usage Code for the Child Instance does not update.
The Usage Code for the Child Instance should change from 'In Relationship' to 'Out of the Enterprise'.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances
2. Query for an Instance that has at least one Child Instance
3. Click on the 'Update' Icon (pencil) and then click on the 'Configuration' Tab
4. Expire the relationship for a Child Instance
5 Query for the Child Instance and go to the 'General Details' Tab
6. Observe that the usage Code is still 'In Relationship'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms