Contact Center - Party Information Tab: ORA-06502 Error When Trying to Save a Record
(Doc ID 1955800.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error saving data in the Contact Center > 'Party Information' tab.
The issue is not limited to a single Party.
All Account Numbers are alphanumeric, e.g. AB123, but that is not the problem.
ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error
(N) Customer Management > Contact Center
- Enter Party information in the Contact Center header
- Navigate to the 'Party Information' tab
- Go to any field and enter any value
- Press 'Save'
=> Error occurs.
What is Working:
- No errors on the Contact Center - Accounts tab
- No issues accessing Party from Receivables. The standard Customer Master form in AR is working fine.
Imported Customers using the Accounts Receivables 'Customer Interface' program.
(HZ_PARTIES.CREATED_BY_MODULE has the value 'CUST_INTERFACE').
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document