Last updated on JUNE 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A PO Receipt is entered and then account code combination that the receipt was charged is disabled. This Receipt can then be returned without any consequence in the Purchasing module. The journals however get stuck in the GL_INTERFACE and cannot be imported into General Ledger.
The application should not allow the return transaction to be processed and do the accounting entries against a disabled account combination
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1) Enter a PO and approve it
Nav: Purchasing Responsibility > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2) Receive the PO. (Purchasing
Nav:Purchasing Responsibility >> Receiving > Receipts
3) Disable and end-date the code combination of the PO Charge Account as well as the Accrual Account.
Nav:General Ledger Responsibility > Setup > Accounts > Combinations
4) Return the Receipt. (Purchasing > Receiving > Returns
5) Run GL Journal Import. (GL > Journals > Import > Run - Enter Purchasing and Inventory as the sources.
6) The output of the Journal Import has a number of error lines with the error: EF01 -This Accounting Flexfield is inactive for this accounting date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms