Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Requisition is delegated for the second time and approved by the person to whom the authority was delegated, the action history is updated with 'No Action' instead of 'Approve' after final approval.
The authorization status in the requisition header correctly changes to 'Approved'.
Issue happens for both standard approvals and Approval Management Engine (AME)
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Routing rule (Vacation Rule) is active between Approver A and Approver B.
2. Purchasing User Create a Purchase Requisition and submitted for approval to Approver A, the document is automatically delegated to Approver B.
3. Through the notification Approver B delegates approval to Approver C.
4. Approver C approves the document and the document then continues the normal approval routing.
5. After final approval by another approver, the entry for user Approver C in the action history is updated with 'No Action' instead of 'Approve'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms