Evaluation Response in DRAFT Status From User1 Causes Response from Collaboration Team Member User2 to Get Unexpected Error at Evaluation
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Auction/RFx creation
When second member in the collaboration team is trying to do Evaluation after the first member submits a draft response against published RFI, the following unexpected error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance. Click here for exception details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigate to, Supplier Management Administrator -> Supplier Qualification and Evaluation Home
1. Select Create RFI
2. Enter two additional Member in Collaboration team with Access option as 'Evaluation'.
3. Under 'Requirements' section, Click on Select Evaluation Setting button.
4. Enter the Evaluation members in the Quality team and save.
5. Assign the Team to Section
6. Enter Mandatory details on Controls tab
7. Add Supplier and then Review and Publish the RFI
8. Login as Internal Evaluator1 and go to Negotiations Home Page (only negotiation tab is displayed)
9. Select the RFI published in Step7 (e.g.RFI ID: 86002).
10. Select 'Enter Evaluation' from the Actions dropdown and click GO
11. Click on 'Evaluation' icon from Response summary page
12. Response page is displayed. Close the BROWSER
13. Login as Internal Evaluator2 and go to Negotiations Home Page
14. Select the RFI published in Step7 (RFI ID: 86002).
15. Select 'Enter Evaluation' from the Actions dropdown and click GO
16. Select 'Evaluation' icon from Response summary page
- Error message is displayed
The issue has the following business impact:
After the first user created a DRAFT response, if another Evaluator tries to submit response, he gets error saying a Response is already submitted. Thus it stops the response submission from other users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms