PIM/Item Master: Item Status Change Is Allowed From Master Items Form Even If Previous And New Status are the Same.
(Doc ID 1956610.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Status history is created even when no status changes when the item is updated from the Master item form.
-- What is working --
The issue does NOT happen if the item is Active status. It happens for other statuses like "New Item".
1. Create Production item in PIM with status of "New Item"
2. Check the item status history. See just one row. Ok so far.
3. Navigate to Inventory > items > Master items.
4. Update an attribute (but not the item status).
5. Check the item status history. See two rows for the same status.
Confused on why the status is updating without being changed.
Expect consistent behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document