R12 FACXTREMB: Proceeds of Sale and Cost of Removal Not Considered From Mass Retirements Window
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FACXTREMB - Mass Retirements
On : 12.1.3 version,
Proceeds of Sale and Cost of Removal is not being considered from Mass Retirements.
Expect Proceeds of Sale and Cost of Removal should be considered from Mass Retirements.
1. Navigate Mass Transactions > Retirements > Create and Reinstate.
2. Enter Book name, Retire date, amounts in Proceeds of Sale and Cost of
Removal with retirement criteria as Asset number.
3. Create Mass Retirement. Once the request completes successfully, then
requery the mass retirement number and retire it.
4. Once post retirements program is completed successfully, check Mass
Retirements Report. It shows proceeds of sale and cost of removal as '0'
instead of amounts given in Mass retirement window.
5. Query and check the Retirements window in Asset workbench for that asset.
There also, it will show '0' for Proceeds of sale and cost of removal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms