Value In The Task Field Is Not Visible In Timecard Notification And Timecard Details Page
Last updated on JULY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a Projects Timecard is created and Submitted for Approval, the Approver is not able to see the task in the Notification layout nor the Details layout
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Self Service Time and Expenses>
2. Create Timecard
3. Submit Timecard for approval.
4. Login as Manager
5. View the Notification
6. Task is not visible in the Notification.
7. View the details of the timecard from Recent Timecard
8. Task is not visible in the Notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms