Internal Sales Order Reservations Not Maintained When A Firm Planned Order (FPO) Is Converted To A Batch
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Firmed Planned Orders
Reservations not maintained when a Firm Planned Order (FPO) is Converted To a Batch
When an FPO gets created out of the MTO concurrent program (MTO Rules set up as 'FPO'), and the FPO gets converted to a Batch, once the the Lots assigned to the Batch are not transferred to the Internal Sales Order.
The sales order reservation remains against the FPO. When batch is converted, it is not updating reservation to batch number.
Then when batch is yielded reservation is not updated to reflect the lot information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Internal Requisition created for item
2. Internal Requisition Reserved to the sales order
3. Internal Req is converted in to Internal Sales order
4. MTO Process creates FPO
5. Internal sales orders reflects Reservation of FPO
6. FPO gets converted in to Batch
7. The Batch gets completed and closed after Lots assigned
8. The internal sales order is still showing the reservation of FPO
Issue -ISO is not updated with lot created in Batch
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms