Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Miscellaneous
When commercial users enter evaluations for an amended RFI, the responded answers from the evaluator do not render in the Supplier Profile.
The issue happens to all the internal evaluation responses other than the last one (Final Approval) on the Amended RFI.
The evaluation works if RFI does not get amended.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Supplier Management responsibility > Supplier Qualification and Evaluation > Open an RFI > At the Action drop down list > select 'Enter Evaluations' and click Go > Submit RFI
2. Commercial evaluator has responded to the questionaries for amended RFI
3. Both Commercial Evaluator and Final Approver have completed the task
4. Go to Supplier Summary > Query for the supplier > Go to Commercial Evaluation form
5. Responded answer from evaluator does not map to or show up on Supplier Profile
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms