Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Approvals Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On (In All Instances) : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, API/Engine
When the preferences for Number Format is changed from 10,000.00 to '10.000,00' (Standard setting for Dutch users). If there is any attribute (Static or Dynamic) in AME which has decimal value, the following error occurs.
During actual Transaction -
In AME setup screen-
Ensure you enter a number value for static usage for a number attribute.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Approvals Management Business Analyst' responsibility
2. Click on setup icon for any AME Transaction type (Example: Oracle Self Service Human Resources).
3. Define a Numeric attribute or Update any existing number attribute (Static or Dynamic) and set to a decimal value.
- Example: XX_HR_LENGTH_OF_SERVICE_IN_YEARS 10.56 (could be any decimal value)
- If Dynamic attribute make sure during run time the value is set to any decimal value.
4. Click on the Preferences link at the top of the page.
5. Set the Number Format to '10.000,00' (Standard setting for Dutch users).
6. Shows error.
7. Now set Preferences for Number Format back to 10,000.00 - No Errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms