"Reassign" Appraisal Approval to Another Approver does not Give Privileges to Update Appraisal
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, Appraisals
When an appraisal is reassigned to a new main appraiser by clicking on 'Reassign' button on the FYI notification sent to the Main Appraiser,
on transfer of the appraisal by the appraisee to the main appraiser, the new appraiser will not be able to update the appraisal as the ONLY
button enabled is 'Printable Page'.
Since the workflow design provides 'Reassign' button on the FYI notification sent to the Main Appraiser on appraisal transfer, the new main appraiser
should have privileges to update the appraisal.
The business users think that the Reassign button will enable them to transfer the appraisal to the new main appraisers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee submits the appraisal and shares the same with main appraiser.
2. Main Appraiser receives a standard notification with subject "The appraisal of needs your attention as main appraiser"
3. Main Appraiser opens up this notification. There are two buttons. OK and REASSIGN.
4. Main Appraiser clicks on "REASSIGN" button and reassigns the notification (using transfer ownership option) to another employee.
5. Second employee to whom this notification is transferred receives the notification with same subject line as "The appraisal of needs your attention as main appraiser".
6. When Second employee opens up the notification and clicks on 'Update Action' link in the related applications section then he/she does not get "Update" button as the main appraiser
gets it to update the appraisal. HE/she only gets "Printable Page".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms