Vendor Surrogate Offer Listing In Line Attachments Instead Of Header Attachments
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 version, Solicitation
Surrogate Offer listing in Line attachments instead of Header attachments
When creating a Surrogate offer, user applied an attachment on the header level and the line level of the offer and submitted it. Later when an Award is created off the offer, it observed that both attachments displayed on the line level of the award.
Expectation is that the attachment on the offer header would display on the header of the award.
Also, does it also make sense to even have the attachments on the offer display on the Award in the first place?
Due to this issue, users can be confused on where to find attachments
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access Sourcing.
2. Navigate : Solicitations > Select Open Solicitation.
3. Select Create Surrogate Offer from the actions dropdown.
4. Enter a Supplier.
5. Add Attachment to the Header.
6. Click on the Lines tab and enter necessary information and also an attachment.
7. Finish the Offer and submit.
8. Close the Solicitation and Award it to the lone offer that was created.
9. Find the Award Number to view the Award > Verify that no attachments are on the Header.
10. Click on the Lines tab and the Details button on the Line item.
-- Verify that both documents display on the line item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms