Last updated on MAY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view the serial number in the View Geneology form INVOBGEN.fmb, the below error occurs.
ORA-01436: CONNECT BY loop in user data
FRM-40735 WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01436
1. Navigate to Inventory Responsibility > Onhand Availability form
2. Choose the Serial Numbers tab.
3. Enter the serial number in the To-From fields and click Find button Item is displayed
4. When the record is returned, click on View Genealogy.
5. Error message is displayed but the User is still able to view the data after clicking OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms