Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Release Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Relevance on 12-DEC-2016***
On : 12.1.3 version, Purge Schedule Related Issues
When attempting to submit Demand Processor > A Release Management schedule landed on the Schedule with Errors queue.
The problem was fixed that caused the exception and the schedule processed. However, it stayed on the Schedule with Errors
queue and cannot be removed, even using the Purge Concurrent Program.
- Responsibility: Release Management
- Release Management Workbench
- Schedules with Errors
- Resolved the issue that caused the exceptions
- Ran the DSP Scheduled Process
- Observe: The schedule Still shows Errors in the queue
- Ran Purge Concurrent Process >>> Scheduled Errors remain.
Recently moved to Release 12.1.3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms