Last updated on JULY 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 19026516>, noticed the following functional changes required for Superstream compliance:
N: Work Structures > Organization > Description
Query "Third Party" Org > ADDITIONAL ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION > Super Fund
"Fund USI" is required/mandatory field.
ATO guidelines says this value is mandatory on for APRA Funds such as "Australian Super", "MLC" etc. There is no value for SMSF funds or individual super funds which are not APRA funds.
All Super stream elements has input value "Super Fund USI" as mandatory. This is not applicable to SMSF funds.
Super Stream Information elements:
- Super Stream Employer Award
- Super Stream Employer SGC
- Super Stream Employer Voluntary
- Super Stream Salary Sacrifice
- Super Stream Personal Contribution
- Super Stream Spouse Contribution
Super stream contribution elements:
- Superannuation Employer Award
- Superannuation Employer Voluntary
- Superannuation Pre Tax Salary Sacrifice
- Superannuation Pre Tax Personal Contribution
- Superannuation Post Tax Personal Contribution
- Superannuation Pre Tax Spouse Contribution
- Superannuation Post Tax Spouse Contribution
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms