Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User searches SAM Vendors and unassigns SAM/CCR DUNS+4 link to Payable/Purchasing supplier record
Then clicks 'Delete' to delete the DUNs record. The application acts as if it will delete.
Pre-patching the form will refresh and no record will display.
Post-patching the form refreshes and the same record will display without an assignment - delete icon will be available
Steps completed -
1. Query/find the duns record
2. Click unassign icon > click Yes/Ok to unassign Supplier record
3. Query/find the duns record > duns exists but there is not Supplier assignment
4. Click delete icon > click Yes/Ok to delete duns record
5. Typically at this point the, after you click Yes, the form returns with no record listed - - the record is still listed
6. So => for verification => cquery/find the duns record again - the record is reported
7. For "good measure" clear the query, close the form, open the form and requery the duns record - the record is reported
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms