LNS Billing Errors After Creating Manual Bill - ORA-01086: savepoint BILL_LOANS_PVT
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Loans - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running LNS:Billing, the following error occurs after creating a manual bill on the loan:
ORACLE error 1086 in FDPSTP
Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-01086: savepoint 'BILL_LOANS_PVT' never
established in this session or is invalid
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Loan Agent
Navigation: Loan Dashboard
1. Create a new loan and approve.
2. Created a manual bill for the new loan, for the entire amount.
3. Run the loans billing, for all loans, and it produces the error in LNS Billing.
4. If the AR invoice created by the manual bill is adjusted to 0 first, then there is no error in loans billing.
5. It only happens on new loans.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms