UK PAY: RTI Payroll Id Defaults To The 1St Assignment Number After Primary Flag Change
(Doc ID 1959755.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case of Paye Aggregation, the RTI Payroll ID defaults to the Primary Assignment number for any new assignments created after the change to the Primary Flag.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For an existing RTI Employee the RTI Payroll ID is XXX
2. Setup an secundary assignment per DD-MM-RRRR
3. Change the second assignment to be the primary assignment
4. Find the RTI Payroll ID remains the same following the change to the Primary Flag the RTI Payroll ID shows as XXX
5. When a 3rd Assignment is set up in Jul’14 following the period in which the Primary Flag had changed. RTI Payroll ID shows as XXX-2 instead of XXX
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document