Checkbox on iReceivables Account Summary Screen does not Reset after Clearing and Re-opening Summary
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other Issues
Checkbox on iReceivables Account Summary screen does not reset after clearing and re-opening summary form
Expect that checkbox is not activated once the form is left
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In iReceivables, we follow the below navigation:
1. Open AR Superuser responsibility
2. Open Collections -> iReceivables
3. Query for customer number and hit Go
4. Select the account summary link
5. Select the Total Open Receivables link and select few transactions (checkbox) and open Apply Credits link.
6. Hit cancel and come back. Hit select None. This clears all the checkboxes.
7. Then Select Home tab on top.
8. Again when we goto the Total Open Receivables screen from account summary, the checkboxes we selected in step 5 above remain selected. The selection should not be retained and should clear as we already hit on select none.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms